What sets your soul on fire? That’s what I want to know. And that’s what I want you to know for yourself. It is my job to re-spark and kindle your wild imagination and passionate heart.
I want you to dream again. Or maybe even for the very first time. What do you want more of in your life? What things would you love to start letting go? Life Coaching is an opportunity to sit together one-on-one and directly address the things in your life that are no longer serving you well and in the same breath, examine your strong suits in order to develop a personal action plan to move forward in your life with more clarity and fire! With love and deepest respect for your soul, I call you to action and hold you accountable to your progress in a transformation you can only choose for yourself.
Reasons why you would consider Life Coaching:
- Experiencing General Anxiety, Stress, Panic Attacks
- Self-esteem/Confidence Issues
- Codependency in Relationships
- People Pleasing Tendencies
- Victims of Verbal Abuse
- Self-sabotaging Behaviours
- Setting Healthy Boundaries
- Personal, Health and Career Goals
- Life Transitions such as:
- Students from one academic year to the next
- Divorce and/or Newly Single
- Death/Dying/Grief Counselling
Life Coaching works best through a series of regular sessions offered as a package. Packages can be tailored by session and pricing to individuals. Inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org for unique needs or desires. Also, Life Coaching is covered under some employment benefits and can help you have more affordable access to coaching. Check with your employer to see if you’re covered.